There is no birth or marriage record for Johan Peter Hockert so we cannot prove that he is the son of Matthias Hockert. However he appears as a wittness at the marriage of Georg Hockert and they were witnesses for some of each other's children. The birth dates for his children would coincide with the inference that he was Georg and Anna Maria's older brother. If not, then he would at the very least have been a close relative. I have chosen to make the connection.
- first married Susanna Mettendorf.
- 1715~ born , Tintingen, Saarland.
- 1740 (age 25) son Oliver Hockert was born.
- Bef 1740 (age 25) son Ludwig Hockert was born, Tintingen, Saarland.
- 1743 (age 28) daughter Maria Hockert was born.
- 1746 (age 31) son Nickolaus Hockert was born.
- 1749 (age 34) daughter Hockert was born.
- 1752 (age 37) son Johan Hockert was born.
- 1757 (age 42) daughter Margaret Hockert was born.
- 1762 (age 47) son Nickolaus Hockert was born.
- 22 May 1766 (age 51) second married , Mandern, Saarland.